CS600 - Introduction to Algorithm, at Stevens Insitutue of Technology. Please see the course slides below.
The corresponding textbook is Algorithm Design: Foundations, Analysis, and Internet Examples, by Michael T. Goodrich and Roberto Tamassia.
- Slide 01: Algorithm Analysis;
- Slide 02: Stacks, Queues, Lists and Trees;
- Slide 03: Priority Queues, Heaps, Dictionaries and Hash Tables;
- Slide 04: Search Trees;
- Slide 05: Red-Black Trees;
- Slide 06: Skip Lists;
- Slide 07: Sorting, Sets and Selection;
- Slide 08: Fundamental Techniques;
- Slide 09: Graphs;
- Slide 10: Weighted Graphs;
- Slide 11: Network Flows;
- Slide 12: Text Processing;
- Slide 13: NP Complete;
- Slide 14: Algorithmic Frameworks;