I am serving as a Sr. Research Engineer in 3D Computer Vision, at InnoPeak Technology, Inc. (a.k.a. OPPO US Research Center), Palo Alto, CA, where I work on problems in 3D reconstruction and Augmented Reality via leveraging my knowledge in Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
I received my Ph.D. degree of Computer Science from
Stevens Institute of Technology, with the guidance of my advisor,
Professor Philippos Mordohai, in the field of computer vision, focusing on 3D reconstruction by binocular and multi-view stereo matching.
Prior to attending Stevens, I received my Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering from
Northwestern Polytechnical University,
and pursued Master’s Degree at Xi’an Jiaotong University,
- 2021/09/15: Served as a reviewer for AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2022 (AAAI’22).
- 2021/06/01: Started to work as a Sr. Research Engineer at InnoPeak Technology, Palo Alto, CA. Exciting to enjoy the sunshine here.
- 2021/05/30: Served as a reviewer for ACM Multimedia Conference 2021 (ACMMM’21).
- 2021/05/13: Just successfully defend my Ph.D. dissertation on May 13, 2021 (2:00 pm - 3:30pm, EST). I would like to thank my advisor
Professor Philippos Mordohai for his continuous guidance, patience, motivation and support during my Ph.D. study at Stevens. I have learned
a lot from his philosophy for research, his excellent knowledge of the field, his integrity and his intelligence. I would also like to
thank Prof. Enrique Dunn for serving on my qualifying examination, proposal and dissertation committees. I would also like to thank Prof. Tian Han and
Prof. Brendan Englot for serving on my proposal and dissertation committees. I thank Prof. Xinchao Wang for serving on my qualifying examination committee.
I thank Dr. Gang Hua for admitting me to the doctoral program in computer science at Stevens, as well as for his providing me a great opportunity
to start the research in the field of computer vision. Cheers!
- 2021/02/03: Just passed my Ph.D. Dissertation Proposal Defense on Feb. 3, 2021 (11:00 am - 12:30pm, EST). And many thanks to all the professors -
Prof. Philippos Mordohai,
Prof. Enrique Dunn,
Prof. Tian Han, and
Prof. Brendan Englot, for serving on my committee!
- 2021/01/30: I will join InnoPeak (a.k.a OPPO US Research Center) at Palo Alto, CA, on June 1, 2021, as a senior 3D computer vision research engineer, working with Dr. Pan Ji (Staff Research Engineer), Dr. Yi Xu (Associate Director) and Dr. Shuxue Quan (Head).
- 2020/10/02: Two papers (1 on domain-invariant stereo, 1 on content-adaptive filtering for stereo) have been accepted to 3DV 2020 (
Fukuoka, Japan, changed to complete online)!
- 2020/08/31-2020/12/23: Part-time intern at Futurewei, in Seattle, WA, and supervised by
Dr. Guo-Jun Qi.
- 2020/05/26-2020/08/14: My second (summer) intern, which is at Futurewei, in Seattle, WA, and supervised by Dr. Guo-Jun Qi.
2019/11/15 : Two papers submitted to CVPR 2020, fingers crossed!
- 2019/05/21-2019/08/21 : My First summer intern. It is at UII America in Cambridge, MA, and supvervised by Dr. Ziyan Wu.
- 2019/01/04 : New homepage established powered by Githubpage and Jekyll.
- 2018/12/05 : Passed Ph.D. oral qualifying exam.
- 2018/06/19 : Presented our paper poster at CVPR’18.
- 2018/06/01 : Submitted our CBMV_ROB entry to Robust Vision Challenge 2018.
- 2018/02/18 : One paper was accepted by CVPR’18.
- 2017/12/14 : Finished the last course required by Ph.D. degree.
- 2017/05/09 : Passed Ph.D. written qualifying exam (Algorithm, Functional Programming Language, and Operating System).
- 2017/03/12 : One paper was accepted by ICDCS’17.
- 2016/02/01 : Received Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering at Stevens.
- 2015/01/01 : Started my Ph.D. study in Computer Science at Stevens.
- 2013/08/20 : Started my master study in Electrical Engineering at Stevens.
- Reviewer for the following journals:
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP)
- IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (TMM)
- Reviewer for the following conferences:
- ACM Multimedia Conference 2020 (ACMMM’20)
- ACM Multimedia Conference 2021 (ACMMM’21)
- AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI’22)