I am going to serve as a senior research engineer in 3D computer vision, at OPPO US Research Center, at Palo Alto, CA. Hope to have a wonderful and fruitful journey there.
I received my Ph.D. degree of Computer Science from Stevens Institute of Technology, with the guidance of my advisor, Professor Philippos Mordohai, in the field of computer vision, focusing on 3D reconstruction by binocular and multi-view stereo matching.
- 2021/05/13: Just successfully defend my Ph.D. dissertation on May 13, 2021 (2:00 pm - 3:30pm, EST). I would like to thank my advisor Professor Philippos Mordohai for his continuous guidance, patience, motivation and support during my Ph.D. study at Stevens. I have learned a lot from his philosophy for research, his excellent knowledge of the field, his integrity and his intelligence. I would also like to thank Prof. Enrique Dunn for serving on my qualifying examination, proposal and dissertation committees. I would also like to thank Prof. Tian Han and Prof. Brendan Englot for serving on my proposal and dissertation committees. I thank Prof. Xinchao Wang for serving on my qualifying examination committee. I thank Dr. Gang Hua for admitting me to the doctoral program in computer science at Stevens, as well as for his providing me a great opportunity to start the research in the field of computer vision. Cheers!
- 2021/02/03: Just passed my Ph.D. Dissertation Proposal Defense on Feb. 3, 2021 (11:00 am - 12:30pm, EST). And many thanks to all the professors - Prof. Philippos Mordohai, Prof. Enrique Dunn, Prof. Tian Han, and Prof. Brendan Englot, for serving on my committee!
- 2021/01/30: I will join InnoPeak (a.k.a OPPO US Research Center) at Palo Alto, CA, on June 1, 2021, as a senior 3D computer vision research engineer, working with Dr. Pan Ji (Staff Research Engineer), Dr. Yi Xu (Associate Director) and Dr. Shuxue Quan (Head).
- 2020/10/02: Two papers (1 on domain-invariant stereo, 1 on content-adaptive filtering for stereo) have been accepted to 3DV 2020 (
Fukuoka, Japan, changed to complete online)!
- 2020/08/31-2020/12/23: Part-time intern at Futurewei, in Seattle, WA, and supervised by Dr. Guo-Jun Qi.
- 2020/05/26-2020/08/14: My second (summer) intern, which is at Futurewei, in Seattle, WA, and supervised by Dr. Guo-Jun Qi.
2019/11/15 : Two papers submitted to CVPR 2020, fingers crossed!
- 2019/05/21-2019/08/21 : My First summer intern. It is at UII America in Cambridge, MA, and supvervised by Dr. Ziyan Wu.
- 2019/01/04 : New homepage established powered by Githubpage and Jekyll.
- 2018/12/05 : Passed Ph.D. oral qualifying exam.
- 2018/06/19 : Presented our paper poster at CVPR’18.
- 2018/06/01 : Submitted our CBMV_ROB entry to Robust Vision Challenge 2018.
- 2018/02/18 : One paper was accepted by CVPR’18.
- 2017/12/14 : Finished the last course required by Ph.D. degree.
- 2017/05/09 : Passed Ph.D. written qualifying exam (Algorithm, Functional Programming Language, and Operating System).
- 2017/03/12 : One paper was accepted by ICDCS’17.
- 2016/02/01 : Received Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering at Stevens.
- 2015/01/01 : Starting my Ph.D. study in Computer Science at Stevens.
- 2013/08/20 : Starting my master study in Electrical Engineering at Stevens.
- Reviewer for the following journals:
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP)
- IEEE Transactions on Multimedia
- Reviewer for the following conferences:
- ACM MULTIMEDIA CONFERENCE 2020 (ACMMM’20)