CS598 - Introduction to Robotics, at Stevens Insitutue of Technology. Please see the course slides below.
The corresponding textbook is Introduction to Robotics: Mechanics and Control, Third Edition (2005), by John J. Craig.
- Slide 01: Robotics Introduction, Rotations and Transformations;
- Slide 02: Forward Kinematics, Denavit‐Hartenberg Parameters and Inverse Kinematics;
- Slide 03: Velocity Kinematics‐ The Jacobian;
- Slide 04: Path and Trajectory Planning;
- Slide 05: Control of Manipulators;
- Slide 06: Sensors and Actuators;
- Slide 07: Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots, Mobile Robot Locomotion;
- Slide 08: Mobile Robot Kinematics;
- Slide 09: Computer Vision & Image Processing and Sensor Based Navigation;
- Slide 10: Localization, Path Planning, & Navigation;