This page includes most related or interesting papers I has read since 2018 Fall semester.
- End-to-end learning of geometry and context for deep stereo regression. A. Kendall, el al., ICCV 2017.
- Pyramid Stereo Matching Network. Chang, Jia-Ren and Chen, Yong-Sheng, CVPR 2018. PyTorch Code.
- End-to-End Training of Hybrid CNN-CRF Models for Stereo. Patrick Knobelreiter et al., CVPR 2017. C++/CUDA Code
- Modeling Local and Global Deformations in Deep Learning: Epitomic Convolution, Multiple Instance Learning, and Sliding Window Detection. George Papandreou, et al., CVPR 2015.
- Unsupervised monocular depth estimation with left-right consistency. C.Godard et al. CVPR 2017. TensorFlow Code
- Segmentation-Aware Convolutional Networks Using Local Attention Masks. Adam W. Harley et al. ICCV 2017. Caffe Code
- Efficient inference in fully connected CRFs with Gaussian edge potentials. P. Krahenbuhl and V. Koltun. NIPS 2011, Project Page, including Code, supplementary material, slides and poster.
- Learning Sparse High Dimensional Filters: Image Filtering, Dense CRFs and Bilateral Neural Networks, Varun Jampani et al., CVPR 2016. Project Page, including Main Paper, Supplementary, Poster and Code